What comes to mind when you think of Holidays?
I bet it isn’t taking a candle-lit bath with Epsom salt and essential oils.
But wouldn’t that be nice?
Let’s be real: all the planning, traveling and shopping can easily turn into a hectic event that leaves you wanting a vacation.
But there IS a way to get through the Holidays and feel like you’ve been actually present and took enough time to take care of yourself. The key is punctuating every day with self-care rituals that reconnect to yourself. I’m not talking about anything complicated – it could be 5 minutes of journaling in the morning, having a cup of tea outside, or adding a few drops of your favorite essential oil to your shower.
My friends at Pukka Herbs asked me to curate a “Glow Kit” with my favorite products that help us be mindful, and focus on wellness and kindness on Black Friday and beyond.
I’m excited to share the full curation of all my favorites right here!
Pssst… I’m giving away the whole “Glow Kit” (worth $700) to one lucky winner on Instagram @breakfastcriminals, entries open through November 30, 2017.
THE GLOW KIT: MY CURATION OF SELF-CARE PRODUCTS
- IncaUsa Bath & Meditate Incense Set – the most potent, pure, powerful incence I’ve ever come across! Includes Palo Santo, White Sage, Chacrona & Jagube artisanal incense sticks, hand pressed Palo Santo incense cylinder and small batch essential oil soap. Plus, it gives back to the indigenous communities.
- The Moon Deck Intuitive Oracle Set to Stoke The Powers Of Intention & Ritual – if you want to add intention and ritual to your mornings but don’t know where to begin, this gorgeous deck is for you! Use it to call in guidance as you start your day or anytime you need support with making a decision.
- The Five Minute Journal is my favorite tool to stay connected to your intentions, accomplishments and gratitude.
- Canvern New York Atlantic Pine Candle and PF Candle No. 21: Golden Coast Candle to create sacred space anywhere you are 🏡
SIP + SPRINKLE
- Pukka Herbs organic teas – my favorites are Revitalize, Lemon Ginger, Turmeric Glow and Relax.
- Moon Juice Organic and Wildcrafted Superfood Dust Box – sprinkle it in your smoothies, bowls or coffee concoctions.
- Wedderspoon Raw Manuka Honey KFactor 16+ – a super high quality Manuka honey that you can add to your cup of tea or use to make a face mask. Did you know you can also use raw honey as a face wash, especially for acne prone skin?
- Vital Proteins Gingerbread Collagen Creamer (blends perfectly in coffee or matcha) and Collagen Beauty Water (delicious and hydrating).
- GoldynGlow Turmeric Goldyn Mylk Powder – try it as a coffee replacement or with oat mylk before bed. Turmeric is an incredible superfood with strong anti-inflammatory properties, and if you’ve not been sure how to get into it, this is your best bet!
BATH + NATURAL ELEMENTS
- Saje Wellness Aromagem Chrome Ultrasonic diffuser (it looks like disco ball!💃🏼) + limited edition Treehouse Diffuser Blend Set (they all smell like the forest 🌲) + Rose Quartz Aromatherapy Necklace 💎
- Herbivore Botanicals Coco Rose Bath Kit with my favorite rose coconut body scrub (a real bath indulgence) face rose must and rose lip balm.
SHOP THE POST: