Making raw chocolate is easier than you think.
And cheaper than buying a fancy raw chocolate bar.
The only danger is that it’s so good, that a huge batch can be gone within hours.
The most delicious (and healthy!) raw chocolate I’ve ever had was made by my dear friend Paige Gregor of @goddessbrunch.
Here she shares her easy peasy raw chocolate recipe. Make it as is or add your own favorite nuts, seeds and superfoods.
• 2 cups cacao powder (it’s cheaper on Amazon.com than in health food stores)
• 1 tspn maca powder
• 1 TBS vanilla
• 1 tspn Himalayan salt
• 1/2 cup goji berries
• 1/2 cup golden berries
• 1/3 cup coconut sugar
• 3/4 cup coconut oil (or cacao butter)
Optional garnish: sesame seeds, goji berries and lavender.
- Mix all ingredients together with melted cacao butter or oil.
- Pour onto baking paper lined tray. add garnish & then place in freezer to set! Keep stored in
- Add garnish and place in freezer to set for at least 2 hours.
- Keep stored in fridge between eating!