Even though I didn’t grow up with Thanksgiving around, the cozy hominess of the Holiday takes a special place in my heart. Perhaps because it encapsulates the essence of fall: the contrasts of cold weather and the warming spices, of going inside (physically and metaphorically) and as a result finding more connection (within ourselves and in our communities).
Enter Your Email To Receive the eBook:
As a token of HUGE gratitude for my community, I have put together this recipe ebook that combines 17 favorite whole food, healthful breakfasts, soups, sides, mains and delectable dessert recipes from Breakfast Criminals and friends:
- Alexandra Dawson | @tallulahalexandra | inmybowl.com
- Corey | @plantifulblonde | theplantifulblonde.com
- Elise Museles | @kaleandchocolate | kaleandchocolate.com
- Marlies Hartmann | @hartmann_health | hartmann-health.com
- Natalie Kuhn | @thisisnatalie
- Sasha Nelson | @sashayogawellness | sashayogawellness.com
- Willow Jarosh | @cjnutrition | cjnutrition.com
To me, no Thanksgiving festivity isn’t complete without two things: a proper cranberry sauce (with secret ingredient–orange zest), and a proper pumpkin pie. The ebook offers a nutritious, superfood version of both–get it now and share your creations on Instagram with tag #criminalholidayze. Can’t wait to see your creations!