Pancakes are no longer reserved for lazy weekend mornings!
Have you been wanting to try making gluten-free, dairy-free pancakes but feel like you never have the time? These delicious pancakes from @petiteelise require only six ingredients (all of which you probably already have in your kitchen), and take just 10 minutes to make. This any-day-of-the-week recipe shows that a healthy breakfast doesn’t have to be complicated.
To dress it up, play around with adding different toppings, like ghee, chocolate tahini, coconut chips, chia seed pudding – the options are endless!
Super Simple Gluten Free Pancakes Recipe
- 1 spotty
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup almond or coconut milk (any plant milk will do)
- 1 TBSP chia seeds
- Dash of cinnamon
- Coconut oil for cooking
- Blend or pulse oats into oat flour.
- Add a cup of almond milk or any other plant milk and a ripe banana and blend again.
- Add a chia seed egg (simply mix a tablespoon of chia seeds with 3 tablespoons of water and set aside to allow the chia seeds to expand) as well as a dash of cinnamon and blend again for a few seconds.
- Heat a frying pan with a little coconut oil spread around the pan.
- Make sure it's nice and hot before pouring the thick batter into discs.
- Allow bubbles to form on the pancakes before using a spatula to flip them over and cook on the other side!
- Serve in stacks with copious amounts of fruit, coconut
yogurtand maple syrup!