When I saw Sophie’s Berry Bliss Smoothie Parfait on The Philosophie, I knew I had to have it. So I created my own twist on the recipe. I have to admit, this was the single best breakfast I’ve had in my life (my roommates second that). Here’s the recipe – enjoy! This makes breakfast for 3-5 people. Just remember to soak your oats and nuts the night before, otherwise the process is fairly simple. Prepare it with love!
RAW DRAGONFRUIT CREAM PARFAIT RECIPE
Layer One: Soaked Oats
Directions: Mix well with a spoon, then soak overnight in a glass jar.
- 1/2 cup gluten free oats
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 dates, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cherries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of pink Himalayan salt
- 1 cup almond milk (I use Califia – simply the best)
- 1 teaspoon maca
- 1 teaspoon mesquite
- 1 teaspoon baobab
Layer Two: Super-berry Smoothie
Directions: Blend all the ingredients together.
- 2 Pitaya Plus smoothie packs (or a whole dragonfruit)
- 1 cup of frozen organic raspberries, blackberries and strawberries
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 mango
- 4 tasblespoons goji berries
- 1 cup coconut water
- Optional: 1 dropper of reishi mushroom extract
Layer Three: Cashew Cream
Directions: Blend all the ingredients together and set in the fridge for 30 minutes to chill.
- 1/2 cup cashews, soaked overnight and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons honey or agave
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup melted organic coconut oil
Top with berries and shredded coconut and serve. The hearts of everyone involved will be yours forever.