Ice cream cravings are real.
Especially in the middle of a hot summer in New York. To be truthful, store-bought coconut and cashew-based ice creams don’t always hit the spot. Thank goodness for Vitamix! I’m excited to publish this simple blue majik nice cream recipe created and generously shared by Steph and Sam of @sugaredcoconut.
And if you’re wondering what gives this nice cream such dreamy blue hue, it’s Blue Majik,a proprietary extract of the blue-green algae that is extremely nutrient dense and especially rich in vitamin B12 and protein. The key with using it is not overdoing it to avoid fishy flavor (oops!)
Blue Majik Nice Cream Recipe
- 3 very ripe frozen bananas
- 1/4 Cup of unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 TBSP frozen blackberries
- 1 scoop E3 Live Blue Majik powder
1. Blend together frozen bananas and coconut milk
2. Add in blackberries
3. Once the blackberry and banana mixture is smooth, blend in blue majik powder
Toppings: Fresh strawberries, coconut shreds.