— Breakfast Criminals (@breakfastcrmnls) March 10, 2015
Wild Berry Tahini Detox Smoothie
- 1.5 cup coconut milk (almond or cashew milk works too)
- 1 cup frozen wild blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 packet Aloha Daily Good Greens – Berry Blend
- 1 scoop of plant based protein (my all time favorite is Sprout Living Vanilla Lucuma sprouted protein)
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- Optional: 1/2 cup ice for a thicker texture and colder smoothie
- Fresh blackberries, buckwheat granola for the crunch (I love Emmy’s Organics Cacao Coconut Raw buckwheat cereal), and tahini drizzle as the heavenly creamy healthy finish.
Blend all the ingredients together. I recommend loading blender in this order: liquids, solids and powders, and then frozen ingredients. This ensures optimal texture and taste. Serve in a heart bowl – the reminder to start every day by giving yourself some nourishing, yummy love.
Similar Recipe: Raw Nectarine Pitaya Smoothie Bowl
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links and was sponsored by Aloha. I was compensated for developing this recipe, but all opinions are my own as I am committed to only sharing products that I truly believe in and use myself.