Instagram is how it all started for Breakfast Criminals, and it’s still a place I turn to to connect with my community and get inspired. To share with you what inspires me daily, I will now be posting a weekly roundup of my favorite breakfasts, seen on Instagram.
This week’s roundup includes decadent french toast, creative take on oatmeal, intricate parfait jar, oldie but goodie avocado toast, acai bowl, and more!
Don’t forget to tag your creative healthy breakfast #breakfastcriminals, and follow @breakfastcriminals for more daily inspiration.
1. @sophiesblend: Ancient grains french toast (no oil needed!) with a spoonful of goats milk yoghurt + the juiciest warm blueberries. finished off with a generous sprinkling of @blend_co for that superfood crunch!
4. @eastcoasthealth: Breakfast today was cacao buckwheat clusters, banana, persimmon, pear, a spoonful of homemade almond butter, and a drizzle of almond milk.
5. @consciousnonblonde: chocolate oat • coconut milk kefir (or coyo) • seeds and banana pomegranate layered parfait.
7. @nutritionstripped: New recipe! I just shared a Chocolate Malt Breakfast Bowl that I can’t seem to get enough of lately! It’s gluten free and vegan yet high protein with heaps of fiber to keep you full all morning | @bareblends vegan protein.
8. @kaleandchocolate: Gluten free sprouted toast topped with my favorite beauty food, avocado, sprinkled with Himilayan sea salt, crushed red pepper and a squeeze of lemon pairs perfectly with a bowl of juicy, antioxidant-rich berries. Taking the time to eat, breathe and savor this always satisfying & nutrient-dense breakfast.
9. @rerene22: Today’s breakfast is a warm hearty bowl of spiced @purely_elizabeth ancient grain oatmeal, topped with strawberries, bananas, blueberries, freeze dried cherries, and homemade chocolate sauce. #heartbowl
10. @talinegabriel: Breakfast baby! Smoothie bowls with all the yummy garnishes. Buckinis on the left, cacao + nibs on the right.